Hi Jordan, welcome.

If you fully agree with Sean's points could you please explain what they are, exactly?

And could I just say that just because someone doesn't agree with something someone else says it does not mean that they are damning their whole history and right to existence. An individual's strength of character or personal achievements (or lack of them) has nothing to do with disagreement on an issue.

Cheers

Tim A.