From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Gamble
Sent: 27 February 2015 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP] Questions about Blackboard/SITS integration vs Custom Blackboard integration

Hi Joe

There may be some testers for the SITS integration, but the easy answer is that it is not yet available. We are certainly very very keen to take it up as described. Whether it will deliver is yet to be seen.....
--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble, MSc BA CertEd FHEA
Head of Learning Technology, Centre for Learning Excellence (Rm D006)
University of Bedfordshire, University Square, Luton, LU1 3JU
Office (+44)1582 489260 or ext 9260
Mob (+44)7720 068605 or ext 6360