Well, Trevor's got us talking about racism, for better or worse. Heard much on Saturday's UN Anti Racism Day rally

The question is what are we doing to counter/challenge racism?

And this is what i posted just before the transmission...

Trevor Phillips' Channel 4 Race Programme Tonight ... Race Back To Racial Equality Focus http://bit.ly/1CyCyhW

Look How Far We've Come Community Talk & DVD Launch/Is Jesus White? May 14 http://bit.ly/1xWMG1d