An Open Letter To Trevor Philips: Why Your Documentary Is Logically and Morally Flawed.

ON MARCH 22, 2015 • ( 10 COMMENTS )
by Ahmed Olayinka Sule

Follow @Alatenumo

When I first heard that you would be presenting a documentary on Channel Four titled, “Things We ...

http://mediadiversified.org/2015/03/22/an-open-letter-to-trevor-philips-why-your-documentary-is-logically-and-morally-flawed/

Be safe at all times - not just Bank Holiday festivals...download a few copies for your youngsters & their friends

http://www.hampshire.police.uk/internet/news-and-appeals/campaigns/keep-calm-and-know-your-rights

An education campaign started in Portsmouth to improve young people's knowledge of their rights when stopped and searched by the police.