thanks peter
      I have realised that quite a few are like Rees. I will keep looking.
best dave

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:46:34 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hector Phillips
To: [log in to unmask]

My experience is that W. Rees' book is untrustworthy in detail, but that he did have a source of some kind for what he said.  Do not give up searching for his source, but it may prove not to be quite what he says.  I suspect he was inclined to rely on calendars, without reading the documents themselves, leading to misinterpretation.

Peter King