On behalf of the organizing committee we are inviting you to submit your abstracts and register to attend the ALARA 2015 World Congress, scheduled for 4 – 7 November 2015 at the St. George Hotel and Conference Centre, Centurion, South Africa

Attached please find the following documents:

  • 3rd Announcement
  • Abstract Submission Form (PLEASE USE THE FORM ACCORDING TO GUIDELINES)
  • Delegate Registration Form

Important dates:

  • Due date for submission of abstracts: 12 May 2015

·         Notification of acceptance of abstracts: Continuous process but no later than 30 June 2015

  • Closing date for registration: 28 July 2015

Please do not hesitate to contact Petra Lawson should you need more information. We are looking forward to meet you at the conference.

Kind regards

Petra

Ms Petra Lawson

Conference Administrator (ALARA 2015)

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Fax to mail: +27 (0)86 541 1173

Cell: + 27 (0)83 231 6538

LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor
Faculty of Education Sciences
(Potchefstroom Campus)
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY
POTCHEFSTROOM
South Africa
Co-editor: Educational Research for Social Change.http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za
Tel +27-18-299 4770
Mobile:  +27 082 296 9202
Fax+27-18-299 4788
Fax to e mail:0862386933
http://www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1