Deadline for application midday on 17 March 2015
Dear Colleagues,
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to work in support of an Alzheimer's Society funded epidemiological research project in dementia prevention.

For post details see: https://www.uea.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/research  (ref RA1166)

For project details see: https://www.uea.ac.uk/drug-safety-and-dementia/

The post is funded until July 2017 and is based within the School of Health Sciences at the University of East Anglia in Norwich. There is the opportunity for travel to Cambridge and Dublin, and for collaboration with our national and international project partners.

The post would suit a recent masters/PhD graduate in statistics (or other quantitative discipline), or a more experienced researcher.  The salary range is £24,775 to £37,394 depending on qualifications and experience.

The closing date for applications is midday on 17 March 2015.  Follow the link above for details of the application process.

Contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or telephone 01603 597091 for an informal discussion.

With best wishes,
George Savva

--

Dr George Savva