Hi there, my MA fine art show  was based around around walking, landscape, a sense of place and hinterland, the ignored unacknowledged landscapes we walk by every day. I also took part in alexander Parys. Project   unruly objects..... We used  cameras.  Google it, it may be of interest. I am a mature graduate now, and miss it. ANthea

Sent from my iPad