Dear Walking Artists,

With the Walking Institute website now in full swing, we would like to
invite you to participate in our ongoing archive
<http://www.deveron-arts.com/the-walking-institute/walking-and/> 'Walking
And.' http://www.deveron-arts.com/the-walking-institute/walking-and/

The brief is simple and open for roams of imagination. You can contribute
one of your own projects, or anything else, as far as it is related to
walking. All you need is:

1.       a short paragraph or two that describe to the reader. It can be
factual, lyrical, a short story or a poem - even a piece of music or video.
Ideally keep your walking message to around 150 words

2.       a picture that describes the project visually. All pictures need to
be no more than 200kb and of maximum width of 400pixels.

Send us your contribution to [log in to unmask] with subject  'Your
Name Walking And'.

For inspiration have a look at the links above or do not hesitate to get in
touch with us with any further enquiries.

We will be looking forward to your contributions!

Best wishes from the Walking Institute