Hello everyone,
I recently worked with Documentally.com on an interview regarding some of the recent work we have completed on the SurPRISE FP7 project. You can hear the interview here, in case of interest - it's about 25 minutes long so I'd recommend making a cup of tea beforehand if you want to listen to it.
http://documentally.com/2015/02/18/people-are-not-willing-to-trade-privacy-for-security/
Best wishes
Kirstie

Dr Kirstie Ball
Professor of Organization
Open University Business School
Walton Hall, Milton Keynes
Bucks, UK. MK7 6AA
Dir 01908 655669
Fax 01908 655898
http://www8.open.ac.uk/business-school/people/dr-kirstie-ball
Director, Centre for Research into Information Surveillance and Privacy (CRISP) www.open.ac.uk/researchcentres/CRISP<http://www.open.ac.uk/researchcentres/CRISP>/
Surveillance Studies Network: www.surveillance-studies.net <http://www.surveillance-studies.net<http://www.surveillance-studies.net/>>
Surveillance and Society: www.surveillance-and-society.org <http://www.surveillance-and-society.org<http://www.surveillance-and-society.org/>>
NEW BOOK! The Private Security State: Surveillance, Consumer Data and the War on Terror (2015)
~Ne te confundant illigitimi~