On Fri, 13 Feb 2015, Sarah Graves wrote:

> For the cutting at subsections, I've just added in a star2html command line
> option '-splitlevel' to call the htlatex command line options for this. It
> can be a little odd with respect to table-of-contents behaviour, which is why
> I don't use this method of sectioning usually.
>
> If you call it with -splitlevel 3 it should cut at subsections.

Thanks, that worked well.

> To remove the navigation, I could make a class option to remove it (but
> that would mean that anyone who did look at the SUN version wouldn't be
> able to use it easily.)
>
> The easiest solution would probably just be to add a line to your
> sunXXX.htx/sunXXX.css file after creation to set:
>
> div.crosslinks{ display: none}
>
> If you wanted to just remove them from the file instead, Removing
> everything from <div class="crosslinks"> to the next </div> at the start
> and end of the file would work too.
>
> I think we'll need this for the polka online help in Starlink as well,
> but I might wait to see what you do first :-)

The CSS trick worked in my browser, but the HTMLEditorKit class used in
javahelp is stuck in the dark ages and doesn't handle CSS very well (or
HTML after 3.2), so I had to resort to editing the output files.

All is look good now, so thanks for the help.

Peter.

--
Peter W. Draper, http://astro.dur.ac.uk/~pdraper