--
From: Jose Maria Lapuerta
Date: Monday 23 February 2015 18:14

Dear Krishna,

Also find attached with this mail the poster for the ICCS 2015 International Conference on City Sciences, to be held in Shanghai the 4th and 5th of June 2015. I’d like to kindly ask for your cooperation in order to give it the maximum exposure. I would appreciate if you send it to your contacts and insert it in social networks, so it can be as widespread as possible.

Best Regards,

Chema Lapuerta

MCH Director www.mchmaster.com