Hi Donald,

This did not work... The point I want is to extract the values that I get
when I press "Plot parametric response". Because this plots them as they
were specified in the first level design (i.e. not per volume). For
example, if I specify the trials in seconds (and say I have 300 points),
when I plot the parametric response it generates a plot like what I
attached that has 300 points in the y axis which is the BOLD/PM and 300
points in the x axis which is the PM. So I just want to reach to the values
in the plot.

Thanks