Dear sigma Colleagues

The next edition of the quarterly sigma Newsletter will be available at the beginning of March.  If you have items of interest for mathematics and support practitioners, we would be happy to include them e.g. events, support centre developments, initiatives, research, resources, student projects, queries etc.

Contributions should be between 100 to 250 words in length and ideally include a photograph, illustration or logo.  The deadline for the March issue is 13 February 2015.

Previous editions of the newsletter are available here: http://www.sigma-network.ac.uk/sigma-newsletters/

If you need additional information, please get in touch.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Janette

Dr Janette Matthews
Project Officer (mathcentre and sigma Network)
Mathematics Education Centre  (JJ.07)
Loughborough University
Leicestershire
LE11 3TU