Dear Colleague,

We are currently working on a project on behalf of the HEA which evaluates teaching-related Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Higher Education.  As part of this work we are keen to canvas the perspectives of the Educational / Academic Development community to capture insights into current practices in CPD provision and evaluation.

This project aims to create state of the art knowledge and understanding concerning the impact of teaching-related CPD on the student learning experience.  Based on this work we intend to develop an evaluation framework for use across the HE sector to guide future CPD activities.

Should you wish to assist us with this work please follow the link to our online survey which we anticipate will take 10-15 minutes to complete:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EvaluatingCPD_HE

This survey will remain open until the 17th of February 2015.

Thank you in advance for your contribution,

Drs Jennie Winter, Rebecca Turner & Lucy Spowart (on behalf of the project team)

PedRIO, Plymouth University

Contact us at [log in to unmask] for further details of this work

Dr Becky Turner
Educational Developer / Ped RIO Fellow

Educational Development
Pedagogic Research Institute & Observatory

Plymouth University
Drake Circus
Plymouth
PL4 8AA