Dear Colleagues

Annual Learning and Teaching conference - Tuesday 14th April 2015:
'Learning and Teaching in a Changing Environment'

I am pleased to announce that registration for the 8th Annual University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching conference is now open.

The Conference will be of interest to all members of the higher education community with an interest in teaching, learning and assessment, and once again, will be open to a limited number of external delegates.

Registration:
The programme, together with abstracts and the web booking form can be found at:
http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/learningteaching/events/annuallearningandteachingconference/

Please note that registration will close on Friday 20th March 2015.

Payment:
The delegate rate for the Conference is £60.00 (this does not apply to University of Glasgow staff or colleagues from Validated Institutions or the Glasgow International College).

Immediately following submission of your registration form, you will receive an e-mail note of the sessions you have booked into.  Please read this carefully and direct any queries to Fiona Bell: [log in to unmask]; telephone 0141 330 3370 .   It is important to note that your booking will not be confirmed until we have received your payment; the deadline for receipt of payments is Wednesday 8th April 2015.  If payment has not been received by that date, you will be deemed to have withdrawn your booking.

Payment can be made either by cheque or by purchase order and should be sent to Fiona Bell at the Learning and Teaching Centre, Southpark House, 64 Southpark Avenue, Glasgow G12 8LB.  Unfortunately we are, at present, unable to accept online payments.

Please direct any general questions you may have about the Conference to Fiona in the first instance.

We very much look forward to welcoming you to the University of Glasgow at what we expect will, again, be a very lively and engaging event.

Best wishes

Frank Coton

Professor Frank N. Coton

BSc (Hons) PhD CEng AFAIAA FRAeS