Dear colleagues I have been asked if there is any literature available concerning the use of level outcomes as learning outcomes as opposed to having module learning outcomes. This request stems from a number of new programmes in our arts faculty that are considering not having module learning outcomes but instead using the programme outcomes or level outcomes mapped to individual modules.

I dont know of any literature in this area but some of you may! Or you may have had experiences of doing something similar. It would be great if you could let me know

all the best
Mandy