From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Rebecca Turner [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 February 2015 19:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: E-survey resquest: Evaluating CPD in HE

Dear Colleague,

We are currently working on a project on behalf of the HEA which evaluates teaching-related Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Higher Education. As part of this work we are keen to canvas the perspectives of the Educational / Academic Development community to capture insights into current practices in CPD provision and evaluation.

This project aims to create state of the art knowledge and understanding concerning the impact of teaching-related CPD on the student learning experience. Based on this work we intend to develop an evaluation framework for use across the HE sector to guide future CPD activities.

Should you wish to assist us with this work please follow the link to our online survey which we anticipate will take 10-15 minutes to complete:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EvaluatingCPD_HE

This survey will remain open until the 17th of February 2015.

Thank you in advance for your contribution,

Drs Jennie Winter, Rebecca Turner & Lucy Spowart (on behalf of the project team)
PedRIO, Plymouth University

Contact us at [log in to unmask] for further details of this work

Dr Becky Turner
Educational Developer / Ped RIO Fellow

Educational Development
Pedagogic Research Institute & Observatory
Plymouth University
Drake Circus
Plymouth
PL4 8AA

Tel: 01752 587906
Web: http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/staff/r1turner

[http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/images/email_footer.gif]<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/worldclass>

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and/or its attachments you must not take any action based upon them and you must not copy or show them to anyone. Please send the email back to us and immediately and permanently delete it and its attachments.

Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London or of any of its group companies the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London (or the relevant group company).

Where the sender’s signature indicates that the email is sent on behalf of London Artscom Limited the following also applies: London Artscom Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02361261. Registered Office: University of the Arts London, 272 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EY.