Advocating Libraries: Innovate and Thrive The CILIPS Conference 2015 | 1-2 June 2015, Dundee #CILIPS15 Early bird registration is now open – https://cilips.formstack.com/forms/cilipsconference2015 CILIPS is delighted to announce that registration is now open for the 2015 CILIPS Conference, with early bird discounts now available. Highlights include: • The future of our profession – join the panel for debate and discussion • The New Library Professionals Network • The National Strategy for Public Libraries • The Learning Lab: unleashing creativity, imagination and learning • After the fire: Glasgow School of Art Rennie Mackintosh Library recovers • Phillipa Cochrane, Head of Reader Development @ Scottish Book Trust • Author and journalist Peter Ross on Libraries and librarians • Dr John Scally, Scotland’s National Librarian • Harnessing technology to engage with local heritage • A mini library camp • 12 parallel sessions addressing our conference theme • CILIPS Marketplace – an opportunity to meet with vendors • Drinks reception and Conference Dinner featuring entertainment • Presentation of student awards Please note - all our rates are fully inclusive – no extras – prices held for a 3rd successive year! Earlybird rates Member Fully inclusive package (hotel accommodation, attendance, reception and conference dinner) £299+ VAT Member Day delegate rate (attendance, lunch and refreshments) £65 These rates are available until 10th April. Book your place here: https://cilips.formstack.com/forms/cilipsconference2015