Hello

A final reminder for anyone interested in the survey I'm working with a colleague in France on a survey to investigate 16-19 year olds' use of social networking sites for information-seeking purposes. We're running the survey across a number of countries to get an international perspective and plan to write up the findings as an article and also produce a short summary of the key findings which we'll make available online. We'll leave the survey open until the end of February - or longer if there's demand for this.

If you're able to help with this research can find a copy of the survey to distribute to your students here:  http://goo.gl/69ZBOf.

There are also French and Spanish versions - please get in touch if you would like the links to those, or of course, if you have any other questions.

 Best wishes

 Sarah