Joachim thanks very much for these really useful and sensible changes.

On very similar topics, thanks also to Joan Starr for flagging up her recent paper with colleagues, at peerj.com/preprints/697.pdf  That comes out of work with the Force11 group to operationalise the Joint Declaration of Data Citation Principles, and is very relevant to our checklist.

Best,

Angus