From: Jenny Bunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 1 February 2015 at 18:31
Subject: Next Cardigan Continuum London meeting
To: [log in to unmask]

Happy 2015 to one and all.

The first meeting of Cardigan Continuum London will be held on Wednesday 25th February at 5.30pm in the Arts and Humanities Staff Common Room at UCL [directions]. In a spirit of renewal in keeping with the arrival of the New Year (and copying Cardigan Continuum South) we will be reading ‘Reinventing Archival Methods in the Hague’ by Cassie Findlay. This paper comes from a recent initiative of the Recordkeeping Roundtable, kindred spirits on the other side of the world.

The meeting will also discuss, inspired by all this talk of reinvention, the future of Cardigan Continuum. We have been going now for over three years, plenty of time to get into a rut, so all thoughts are welcome as to how (or if) we want to do things differently.

All the best,

Jenny

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]