Just to let you know that we have a few places left at our two day Introduction to NVivo for Windows workshop in London on the 18-19 February.  It is a bring-your-own laptop workshop. It is being held at Eastside, King's Cross station.

To register, click on the link - http://bit.ly/1wpNdUf

There are also places on our two day Introduction to NVivo for Windows workshop in Glasgow on the 23-24 February. Computers are provided at this workshop.

To register, click on the link - http://bit.ly/1Jl2LQq

Best wishes,

Silvana

Silvana di Gregorio, PhD    Training & Research Consultancy Manager
QSR International (UK) Limited
Vanguard House, Keckwick Lane   |   Daresbury WA4 4AB Cheshire United Kingdom
T  +44 1925 357 960  D  +44 1925 357 962  F  +44 1925 357 980
[log in to unmask]   |   www.qsrinternational.com

Disclaimer
This transmission may contain information which is confidential and privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you have received this information in error please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.