The CAQDAS Networking Project has just published an updated review of NVivo version 10 for Windows.

To download the NVivo review, or any others, please follow this link:

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/research/researchcentres/caqdas/support/choosing/index.htm​ ​

We hope researchers and students find our CAQDAS reviews helpful in making informed choices between products, which are deigned to complement our Software Planning Seminars.

There are two Software Planning Seminars coming up, one hosted by the University of Hertfordshire, with a focus on mixed methods analysis, the other by the University of Manchester, in association with the National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM). Both are FREE but places do need to be booked.

For more information please see below

11th March 2015 – Mixed Methods Software Planning Seminar (1/2 day). Hertfordshire. FREE.
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/study/daycourses/events/2014-2015/150311-MSWP-0-MS.htm

25th March 2015 – Qualitative Software Planning Seminar (1/2 day). University of Manchester, FREE
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/study/daycourses/events/2014-2015/150325-SWP-0-MS.htm

Best wishes
Christina
Dr Christina Silver
CAQDAS Networking Project, Day Courses in Social Research
Department of Sociology, University of Surrey, Guildford, GU2 7XH, UK

OUT NOW: Using Software in Qualitative Research: A Step-by-Step Guide, Sage Publications
https://study.sagepub.com/using-software-in-qualitative-research

New Chapter: “Computer-Assisted Analysis of Qualitative Research”, in Patricia Leavy (ed.) (2014) The Oxford Handbook of Qualitative Research, Oxford University Press. http://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-oxford-handbook-of-qualitative-research-9780199811755

CAQDAS at the ESRC Methods Festival: Methodologically Informed Teaching, Learning and Use of CAQDAS
Wednesday 9th July 2014, St Catherine’s College, Oxford http://www.ncrm.ac.uk/RMF2014/programme/session.php?id=E5

CAQDAS website :  http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/research/researchcentres/caqdas/index.htm
Day Courses website :  http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/study/daycourses/
Twitter :  https://twitter.com/caqdas_project