Dear All,

We will be running our monthly on-line workshop for Quirkos on Tuesday 24th of February, 5pm GMT (1pm EST, 9am PST). Quirkos is a new qualitative software package for Mac and PC that features an easy-to-use, graphical interface.

This month, we will focus on using Quirkos to explore and visualise your text data, especially running searches and queries. We will then look at generating and customising reports, and other options such as Word and CSV export for other packages like SPSS.

Feel free to join in or just watch, we are running a live stream through Google Hangouts again, and the link and more details can be found on our website:

http://www.quirkos.com/support.html#webinar

Let me know if you have any questions, or would like me to cover anything in particular, and hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

Daniel

Dr Daniel Turner
--
Founder and Director,
Quirkos Software

Quirkos Limited. Registered Office 4th Floor, 115 George Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QN
Registered in Scotland No. 458174