I have a science play, if you can get hold of some actors. It runs for 55 minutes.

On 19 February 2015 at 09:24, Stephen Ashworth (CHE) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked to provide suggestions of people or teams who would be able to put on a science show which would be suitable for a 900 seat theatre. Having exhausted my meagre store of first-hand-knowledge I thought I ought to consult an appropriate community.

Any and all suggestions gratefully received – under the circumstances a prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

Stephen

The School of Chemistry,
University of East Anglia,

Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ

Tel: +44 (0)1603 593893, Fax: +44 (0)1603 592003
E-mail: [log in to unmask]  Tw:@AshworthSH
http://www.uea.ac.uk/che/sha

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com