Hi Robyn

Yes I guess I have practiced various versions of 'Mindfulness' over the years I met a student of Tich knat Hanh many years ago and she became my Daughters God mother. The monday studio site only has about 5% of my work I have six very large boxes of archive to process eventually. What I find interesting is how, many people even those I talk to about projects do not join me up with the work I have done? I was talking to someone from Fringe Art Bath who I talked to last year about exhibiting young carers work and half way through our conversation he said oh yes I remember your work from years ago suddenly he had joined things up. It is however how I work 'under the radar' being a socially engaged artist I empowered others to make the changes that they want to see and will be of benefit for us all.

All the best Andy
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Robyn Pound
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: Primary students as action researchers

Andy
Loved the Bridging the gap film! and of course the Monday studio is full of treasures.  You have been so productive Andy. I can see it is quite a challenge explaining what is going on for you because it seems as if you are making the space for everyone else and the depth of what is going on for you is not immediately explained.  This isn't to understate the importance of your involvement of course- that old saying (?who! me probably?) My best work is when magic happens for people and they hardly know I've been there.
Have you studied your impact on the moment?
Robyn