Dear all,

Please find below a reminder of the upcoming research training day on 14 February. I look very much forward to welcoming you all in Senate House!

With all best wishes,

Katia

14 February – room SH 243 (Senate House). Visual Languages

11.00

Working on painting and sculpture: Dr Ben Thomas (Kent)

12.00

Working on photography: Dr Theresa Mikuria (Kent)

1.00

Lunch break

2.30

Working on exhibitions and curating practices and careers: Dr Ben Thomas (Studio 3 Gallery, Kent)

3.30-4.30

4.30-5.30

Working on audio-visual translation: Dr Carla Mereu (Reading)

PILS-NET: an opportunity for LAHP students to network over refreshments. Trouble-shooting with experienced supervisors (prior booking required)

Dr Katia Pizzi

Institute of Modern Languages Research

School of Advanced Study

University of London

Stewart House

Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU.

Tel. n. 02078628962

Fax. n. 02078628672

Email: [log in to unmask]

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We are committed to achieving a 20% cut in emissions from University buildings by 2015. Please think before you print.