Dear list members Does anyone have a copy of the proceedings of the
7th International Forum on Design Management held at Stanford in 1995.
I would like to get a copy of the paper 'Design users' view of their
design experience: Some Western Australian Evidence' Sadly I have lost
the original version. If anyone has access to a version and would be
willing to send me a copy I would be very grateful.Regards
Alun PriceEdith Cowan UniversityWestern [log in to unmask]