Dear David

Sounds good - the inherent difficulty is the skills that each person
brings to the task.

Providing people with a few preparatory exercise using neutral scenarios
can trigger more informed responses.
That is, when we know something about what we are being asked to reflect
about, we can often extend our account
Which us useful in a personal sense as well as a group sense.

Still, we are trapped in the land of poets and poets are best at revealing
hat otherwise can not be seeen.

Yes, some designers and some business people etc. can also be good at this.

It is a way of apprehending reality that is not culturally generally
supported
And it is a way of being that few can sustain
And it is a rare aptitude.

Cheers

keith