On 2015-02-10 18:07, Don Norman wrote:
> ​I am too tired to cite claims right now, but Carlos you are absolutely
> and
> completely uniformed on this matter..
>
> ​There is a long history in psychology of the study of subconscious
> problem
> solving (sometimes called "insight"). Modern works place heavy emphasis
> on

Dear Don,

Thank you for your reply.
No need for citations; those references are pretty eloquent.
I'm much uninformed on this matter, and will try to learn more about it.
Your input is always a privilege.

However, I'm afraid I did not express myself correctly.
It never crossed my mind to counter the widely accepted fact that
subconscious processes can generate creative ideas.
Talking about "subconscious problem solving" is not the same as saying
"creative ideas are usually developed subconsciously".
And the instability I was referring to was in regards to creativity.

Best regards,

Carlos