Dear Jean,

I don't know if the story about the native Americans is true, but the
projects being referred to might be the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant - see
this amazing document
http://www.wipp.energy.gov/PICsProg/Test1/SAND%2092-1382.pdf or the Human
Interference Task Force - http://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/6799619

Best wishes
Dan

--

*Dr Dan Lockton *
Royal College of Art

http://danlockton.co.uk | @danlockton <https://twitter.com/danlockton> | +44
(0)7754 211389
GATEway: Public engagement with driverless cars http://gateway-project.org.uk

SusLab UK http://suslab.rca.ac.uk
Creative Citizens http://creativecitizens.co.uk
Creating Sustainable Innovation through Design for Behaviour Change
http://behaviourchange.eu
Design with Intent toolkit http://designwithintent.co.uk