So here is todays discussion for you all – OR ‘stuff’ mid term 3-4 years – do you agree? See pp14/15

http://cdn.nmc.org/media/2015-nmc-horizon-report-HE-EN.pdf

Dr Debbie Holley FCILT MCIPS PFHEA FRSA NTF

Reader in Education & Technology

University Teaching Fellow; National Teaching Fellow (NTF)  & Principal Fellow of the HEA

Co-convenor Education, Technology & Computing Research Cluster

Department of Education, FHSCE

William Harvey Building (4th floor)

Anglia Ruskin University

Bishop Hall Lane