** The Music and Science list is managed by the Institute of Musical Research (www.music.sas.ac.uk) as a bulletin board and discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. ** MESSAGE FOLLOWS:
Dear members of the list,

we want to invite you to contribute a preface for the music listed below. In the next months we intend to publish the works in our series REPERTOIRE EXPLORER. The series is dedicated to unjustly neglected works, which are no longer available or were never available before:

Bargiel, Woldemar - Adagio op. 38
Bellini, Vincenzo - Konzert für Oboe und Orchester
Berger, Wilhelm - Symphonie op.71
Berwald, Franz - Theme and Variations for Violin and Orchestra
Bittner, Julius - Der Bergsee
Cherubini, Luigi - 8 Marches for Brass Ensemble
David, Félicien - Ode Symphonie
Delibes, Léo - Le Roi s'amuse (Suite)
Dvorák, Antonín - Seven pieces for small orchestra
Gade, Niels Wilhelm - Michel Angelo op.39
Glazunov, Alexander - Finnische Skizzen op.89
Glazunov, Alexander - Mittelalter - Suite op.79
Goldmark, Carl - Penthesilea (Overture)
Götz, Hermann - Quartett in E - Dur op.6
Gounod, Charles - Marche religieuse in C - Dur für Orchester
Graener, Paul - Wiener Symphonie
Gretry, André-Ernest-Modeste - Magnifique (Ouvertüre)
Grimm, J.O. - Suite in Canonform op.10
Grosz, Wilhelm - Rondels
Halvorsen, Johan - Kongen op.19
Hartmann, J.P.E. - Karnevalsfest für Orchester op. 32
Henriques, Fini - Suite pour Hautbois op.12
Hiller, Ferdinand - Zweite Concertouvertüre op.101
Hoffmann, E.T.A. - Miserere
Indy, Vincent d` - Dityque Méditérranéen op.87
Jadassohn, Salomon - Symphonie Nr.4
Joachim, Joseph - Hamlet - Ouvertüre op.4
Juon, Paul - Divertimento
Klughardt, August - Symphonie op.57
Lachner, Franz - Ball - Suite op. 170
Lyapunov, Sergey - Klavierkonzert op.4
Mac Dowell, Edward - Die Sarazenen op.30
Mlynarski, Emile - Concerto pour Violin op.11
Muffat, Georg - Florilegium Primum & Secundum
Napravnik, Eduard - Dritte Symphonie op.18
Nicodé, Jean Louis - Introduction und Scherzo op.11
Ostrcil, Otakar - Impromptu
Pergolesi, Giovanni Battista - Concerto in Sol maggiore
Reicha, Joseph - Konzert für Flöte und Orchester
Roussel, Albert - Le Bardit des Francs
Schillings, Max von - Ein Zwiegespräch op.21
Smetana, Bedrich - Ma vlast
Smyth, Ethel - Variations on Bonnie Sweet Robin for flute, oboe and piano
Smyth, Ethel - The Prison
Stojowski, Sigismond - Suite in Es Op. 9
Templeton Strong, George - Die Nacht
Weber, Carl Maria von - Turandot für Orchester
Weingartner, Felix - Symphonie Nr.3 op.49
Zach, Jan - Konzert für Klavier und Orchester op.17

We hope that our scores will help this music revive and survive. The catalogue on our website www.musikmph.de will allow a survey of the fundamental idea of our publication work. We would be very happy, if you forwarded this letter to your colleagues, students and friends.

Winter greetings from Munich
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich
Enhuberstrasse 6-8 Rgb.