Dear all,

Do see the below information for the up and coming Teen Workshop on the 3rd March.

I hope you can come along and join the fantastic speakers we have. Hear about working with this age group and explore how you can do the same in your venue. Take away replicable ideas on the day.

TEEN WORKSHOP: Focus on involving young people

Where: Cardiff Story, Cardiff

When: 3rd March 2015, 10:00-15:30

Cost – £37.50

GWEITHDY I BOBL YN EU HARDDEGAU : Canolbwyntio ar gynnwys pobl ifanc

Ymhle: Stori Caerdydd, Caerdydd

Pryd: 3ydd Mawrth 2015, 10:00-15:30

Cost – £37.50

Hands up if you’d like to have more teenagers choosing to visit your museum or gallery? Want to involve them but don’t know where to start? Then Teen Workshop is for you.

Headlining we have the Young People's Laureate Wales, Martin Daws, who will start off the day by examining why we want young people to get more involved in arts and culture. Eirwen Hopkins of Swansea University will be talking about effective ways of working with hard to reach young people.

Our Famous Five Minute Blasts are back, with blasts from Karin Molson of Monmouth Museum on working with youth services, Margaret Jervis of Valleys Kids on working with young people not in education, employment or training, and Gail Boyle of Bristol Museums about working in partnership to better engage young people.

The afternoon will be a time for themed discussion tables based on the questions you bring with you, and there will also be special themed discussion tables on Taking Over Museums with Catherine Townsend of Kids in Museums, Young Roots funding with Sally Roberts of HLF and Arts Award with Sarah Mair-Hughes of Skills Academy Wales.

At Teen Workshops we always like to hear from teens themselves, so Cardiff Story's 'Diff Consultants will be giving a presentation about what they do and will be available for delegates to ask questions about what they get out of being involved in museums.

So to be in with an opportunity to share ideas, enjoy challenging discussion and work out how to put best practice techniques into action, book now!

Our workshops are great for people working in: Education, Family Learning, Visitor Services and Experience, Marketing and Communications, Interpretation, Volunteer Management, Audience Development, Youth and Community, Outreach, Public Engagement and Programming, and Creative Programming.

Pwy ohonoch fyddai’n hoffi gweld mwy o bobl ifanc yn dewis ymweld â’ch amgueddfa neu oriel? Ydych chi’n ysu eisiau eu cynnwys nhw ond heb wybod ymhle i gychwyn? Yna’r Gweithdai i Bobl Ifanc yw’r dewis i chi.

Y prif siaradwr sydd gennym yw Awdur Llawryfog Pobl Ifanc Cymru, Martin Daws, a fydd yn cychwyn y diwrnod drwy edrych ar y rhesymau pam rydym eisiau i bobl ifanc ymwneud mwy â chelf a diwylliant. Bydd Eirwen Hopkins o Brifysgol Abertawe yn siarad am ffyrdd effeithiol o weithio gyda phobl ifanc anodd eu cyrraedd.

Mae ein Sesiynau Pum Munud Enwog yn ôl, gyda sesiynau gan Karin Molson o Amgueddfa Mynwy ar weithio gyda’r gwasanaethau ieuenctid, Margaret Jervis o Blant y Cymoedd ar weithio gyda phobl ifanc nad ydynt mewn addysg, cyflogaeth na hyfforddiant, a Gail Boyle o Amgueddfa Bryste am weithio mewn partneriaeth i ymgysylltu’n well gyda phobl ifanc.

Yn y prynhawn bydd byrddau trafod themâu ar sail y cwestiynau fydd yn dod gyda chi ar y diwrnod, a bydd byrddau trafod arbennig hefyd am Feddiannu Amgueddfeydd gyda Catherine Townsend o Kids in Museums, ariannu Gwreiddiau Ifanc gyda Sally Roberts o HLF a’r Dyfarniad Celfyddydau gyda Sarah Mair-Hughes o Academi Sgiliau Cymru.

Yn y Gweithdai i Bobl Ifanc rydym yn hoffi clywed gan y bobl ifanc eu hunain, felly bydd ‘Diff Consultants Stori Caerdydd yn rhoi cyflwyniad am yr hyn a wnânt a byddent ar gael i ateb cwestiynau gan gynrychiolwyr am yr hyn maent yn ei fwynhau am gymryd rhan mewn amgueddfeydd.

Felly i gael cyfle i rannu syniadau, i fwynhau trafodaethau heriol ac i ganfod sut i ddefnyddio technegau arferion gorau, cofrestrwch yn awr!

Mae ein gweithdai’n wych i bobl sy’n gweithio mewn: Addysg, Dysgu’r Teulu, Gwasanaethau a Phrofiad Ymwelwyr, Marchnata a Chyfathrebu, Dehongli, Rheoli Gwirfoddolwyr, Datblygu Cynulleidfa, Ieuenctid a Chymuned, Allgymorth, Rhaglenni ac Ymgysylltu Cyhoeddus, a Rhaglenni Creadigol.

BOOK NOW!

Please feel free to circulate this invitation to any one you think would be interested in a Kids in Museums workshop.

Hope to see you there

The Workshop Team
Kids in Museums

COFRESTRWCH YN AWR!

Mae croeso i chi anfon y gwahoddiad yma at unrhyw un fyddai â diddordeb mewn gweithdy gan Kids in Museums.

Gobeithio eich gweld yno

Tîm y Gweithdy
Kids in Museums

@kidsinmuseums

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk

CAN Mezzanine

49 - 51 East Road

London N1 6AH

020 7250 8338

cid:image001.jpg@01C9C43C.1E2D7FF0
Registered charity no 1123658
We would like to keep you informed about the work of Kids in Museums. If you do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove' in the subject line.