List members may be interested in our special offer on AMA registration throughout February.

Save £50 on registration

The AMA is a personally tailored professional development programme that can offer something to everyone working or volunteering in museums.

Benefits of undertaking the AMA include:

• professional recognition and formal acknowledgement

• increases ability to spot opportunities and cope with changes and challenges

• helps you make the best use of resources

• encourages you to plan your career proactively

• helps you to develop networks and professional contacts

• enhances your current role and improves job satisfaction

• keeps you up-to-date with developments within the profession.

Taking two to three years to complete, with guidance from a mentor and support from peer groups and our professional development team, the AMA will improve your skills, enhance your knowledge, and empower you to further your career.

Sign up for the AMA before 28 February 2015 and save £50 on the registration fee.

Visit our website for more information.

Regards

Emma Mitchinson

Marketing & Sales Officer

Museums Association

E: [log in to unmask]

www.museumsassociation.org

Museums Association, 42 Clerkenwell Close, London EC1R 0AZ

+44 (0)20 7566 7831