Dear Colleagues,

please let me give you an update on the two week Winter school

New trends in many-particle quantum transport

which will take place

in the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg, Germany,  from 23 February to 6 March 2015,

as part of the scientific program of the European COST Action MP1006 "Fundamental Problems in Quantum Physics" (also see www.equantum.eu).

The registration period has been extended and will be open until 17 February 2015.

We would be grateful if you could forward this email to interested students and postdocs.
Further information is available on the web-site

https://portal.uni-freiburg.de/qe/Physics%20School%20Freiburg

With best regards,

Andreas Buchleitner

Andreas Buchleitner
Department for Quantum Optics and Statistics
Research Focus Designed Quantum Transport in Complex Materials
Institute of Physics & Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies
Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 3
D-79104 Freiburg
Tel. ++49-(0)761-203-5830
       -5821 (secretary)
Fax. -5967
[log in to unmask] (secretary)
www.quantum.uni-freiburg.de

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html