Hello Everyone

I was once rung up by a student who asked if she could come to the library to read the case reports on the hospital patients. (It was a psychiatric hospital at the time).
I said sorry we don't have reports on patients in the library.  She said well what do you keep in the library then?  I said we have medical books and journals!
She was most disgruntled.

True!

Best wishes
Wendy

Wendy Pell
Library Assistant
Medical Library
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
Adult Mental Health and Learning Disability Services Division
Leicester Frith Hospital
Mansion House
Groby Road
Leicester
LE3 9QF

Telephone (Direct dial) 0116 225 5244
Fax 0116 225 5202
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Library hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
P   Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential. If you have received it in error, do not make use of it. Please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message. Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust uses antivirus technology but cannot guarantee that this message is virus-free. We accept no liability for any loss resulting from infected email transmissions. Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust reserves the right to monitor all email passing through its networks. Please note that any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of the Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.