If you suspect it's a problem with OpenAthens - which it was this morning - use  http://status.openathens.net/ to check their status.

With regards,

Dr Naomi Hay-Gibson

NHS Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys Foundation Trust

Library and Information Service
Education Centre
Lanchester Road Hospital
Lanchester Road
Durham
DH1 5RD

Staffed Mon - Fri, 9.00 am - 5.00pm
Email: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 0191 441 5912/5910
Fax: 0191 441 5913

Faciemus impossibilis: sed res miraculum tempum longiores est.