Calling all library & information studies students!

The deadline for applications to win one of two places at the prestigious LILAC information literacy conference is this coming Friday (Feb 13th). Don't miss your chance to apply for this brilliant opportunity to attend LILAC (April 8th-10th) in superhip Newcastle with accommodation and travel expenses bundled in (if you are not a local!).

Apart from the fact it is the world's premier IL conference and a brilliant experience, it looks great on a CV! As Darren Flynn (2013 winner) explains: “Winning the student award gave me lasting opportunities, knowledge and contacts that I never would have gained otherwise: it’s still helping my career progress”

Head to http://www.lilacconference.com/WP/awards/student-sponsored-place-at-lilac/ for details of the application process. The folk at LILAC HQ will be abandoning Graham Norton this Friday evening in order to process your applications right up until midnight.

Good luck one and all!

Nigel Morgan (LILAC 2015 Awards Officer)