This email was forwarded to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]

By receiving this message as a forward, you have not subscribed to future emails from this sender. If you wish to, click here: https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1778546/1747404.14793164/488729036/?v=a to sign up.

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
https://t.e2ma.net/message/axf3i/e8a6fi

Questions? Interested in attending? E-mail us at

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/axf3i/e8a6fi/meprhc)

Lecture Series Poster
Interested in inviting others to this event? Download the poster on the Lecture Series webpage (https://t.e2ma.net/click/axf3i/e8a6fi/26prhc). PDF downloads available in A3 and 11 x 17 format.

100 Main Building | Notre Dame, IN 46556 US

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1778546/1747404/493621708/?v=a)
opt out (https://t.e2ma.net/optout/axf3i/e8a6fi?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE3Nzg1NDYvMTc0NzQwNC80OTM2MjE3MDgvP3Y9YQ==) using TrueRemove(r).

Got this as a forward? Sign up (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1778546/1747404.14797260/?v=a) to receive our future emails.