I wish to dissociate myself from this unwelcome initiative. I do not wish to fund crows at all. I find them very unpleasant birds, who make a disturbingly strident noise at the most inappropriate times. They also attack new-born lambs and pluck out their eyes.

I am in favour of mass extermination of them as a nuisance. Why should Italianists be funding crows? What next? A plan to breed sharks? Or to cultivate piranhas in inland waterways?

Joe Farrell

________________________________
From: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sofia [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 February 2015 14:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [I-S] Documentary crow-funding

Dear list members

Please find below a link in support of crow-funding for a new documentary on boxing and politics by two young directors, talented and profoundly discouraged from their work within the Italian television. They are trying to produce an independent documentary, which I think is quite innovative and might also be useful as teaching material on Italy and sport. Should you wish to support this initiative, information can be found on their FB page at the link below. Please circulate if you can.

Kind regards,

Sofia Serenelli

https://www.facebook.com/CooperativaMangusta

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies