Dear Martin and INT-BOUNDARIES listers,
This comes as a complete shock and I am saddened to great depths in my soul. Over the past decade or even more, I have enjoyed Barbara's contributions and on occasion even argued with her on this list. Over time I have discovered that she is a very kind and loving person, a high achiever and classic scholar of immense capabilities. She had infectious enthusiasm and is always willing to share and impart information. Her attention to detail is perhaps attested to by her email to me a few months ago telling me that the weblink in my email address bar (below) is no longer active. She then sent me the link that actually works. I have no doubt that we will all miss her. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

"...never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
Best Regards
Gbenga

COMING SOON, July 2013: International Law and Boundary Disputes in Africa by Gbenga Oduntan Routledge -2014 -256 Series: Routledge Research in International Law http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415838924

RECENTLY PUBLISHED: Sovereignty and Jurisdiction in Airspace and Outer Space
http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415562126/

Dr. Gbenga Oduntan
Senior Lecturer -International Commercial Law
Convenor -LLM, International Commercial Law
Kent Law School,
Eliot College,
University of Kent,
Canterbury,
Kent CT2 7NS, UK.
Switchboard 0044 (0)1227 764000 (ext 4817)
Direct Line 0044 (0)1227 824817
Fax: 0044 (0) 1227 827831

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.kent.ac.uk/law/people/index.htm