Closed source using a proprietary database?
I suppose some people would like that.

On Tue Feb 24 2015 at 22:26:47 Paul Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone have experience of this decision support service / product?

http://www.care-is.co.uk/

I understand that it is being implemented in NHS England "with INPS Vision" and also in use in 98% of practices in New Zealand.

The web site is a bit short on specifics, though I see it makes use of Escro / Albasoft data used for enhanced services in some HBs in NHS Scotland. (Not mine though which uses MSD's products).

Be interested in any experience of use or planned use and its capabilities / methodology.

Thanks

Paul

Dr Paul Miller
Glasgow, UK