Dear Colleagues, I would like to bring to your attention the
*Comparative Tectonics and Geodynamics of Venus, Earth, and Rocky
Exoplanet Workshop*

This workshop will bring together scientists studying Earth, Venus, and
rocky exoplanets to explore the role of key variables such as mass,
composition, temperature, atmospheric interaction, and volatiles on
tectonic and geodynamic processes, and to compare planetary evolutionary
paths within our solar system and beyond.

The Comparative Tectonics and Geodynamics of Venus, Earth, and Rocky
Exoplanets Workshop will be held May 4–6, 2015, at Keck Center, Keck
Institute of Space Studies, Pasadena, California.

*Abstract deadline is **February 26, 2015.*

The second announcement, which includes details on conference
organization and abstract format, is now available at
http://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/geodyn2015/
Find us also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/geodyn15 and with
twitter handle #GEODYN15

I hope you will add this exciting, interdisciplinary workshop to your
agenda.

Please forward this message to your community!

On behalf of the organizing committee,
Laurent Montesi