Hi All,

I have had an overwhelming response to my request. I am now the proud
recipient of no less than 12 copies of Kern, 1979!

Thank you so much to all of you who responded. For some reason our otherwise
excellent library is missing some volumes that span 1979... Normally I can
find pdf versions of articles by careful google searches, but this one
proved to be very elusive.

Best Regards - Scott