From: *MARK MAGIDSON* <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 19 February 2015
Subject: Alexandra Palace
To: [log in to unmask]

(Attn web posting administrator)

Dear Gem,

Firstly can I thank you for your valuable resource!

I have been posting updates on the potential loss of the BBC at Alexandra
Palace and should the site moderator at any time consider the postings not
suitable I will instantly desist.

I have noted at times that this excellent forum has strayed over the edge
of caring and sharing ie pay and conditions - which I personaly have found
extremely useful!

My last posting was my view on why the topic may be relevant to the site
BUT defer of course to you.

Kind regards Mark (Magidson)

--
Mark Magidson