sure - done.
cheers

On 2 Feb 2015, at 10:08, Floortje Smeets <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Can someone delete me from this mailing list?

Thank you in advance.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 2 feb. 2015 om 11:05 heeft Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Aldo,

It isn't possible to directly pass F-contrasts to the upper levels. However, you can pass the COPEs that comprise these F-tests, then to the F-test at the higher level. The exact configuration of the design will depend on what is being compared, though, but that's the general idea.

All the best,

Anderson

Hi all,

I have ran first-level analysis for each subject on two runs, obtaining two .feat folders for each subject. I set 18 contrasts and 5 F-tests. When I run the gfeat to merge my 2 runs, only the contrasts are taken from the lower-level feat folders, and not the F-tests. Is there a way to carry the F-tests from lower to higher-level analysis?

--
Aldo Rustichini

Professor of Economics

Department of Economics
University of Minnesota
1925 4th Street South 4-101, Hanson Hall
Minneapolis, MN   55455-0462
tel: 612 625 4816  fax: 612 624 0209

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet