You may have some luck by trying the following:

head -n2 YOUR-FILE.bvars  (replacing YOUR-FILE.bvars of course with an actual bvars file. ;) )

For example:

niels@niels-mrlab:~$ head -n2 /home/niels/example_first/first-R_Puta_first.bvars
this is a bvars file
/usr/local/fsl/5.0/data/first/models_336_bin/05mm/R_Puta_05mm.bmv

Hopefully by using that second line, you can sort out which analysis was done on which computer.