Hi,

Finally getting around to properly exploring this model. It's my understanding that the only output I can actually explore using post-hoc tests is the ABC interaction. In which case, I can see that there are definitely some significant patterns of activity for the ABC outcome, but how do I further explore only the interaction term in FSL? I'm unsure as to how I would explore the pair-wise comparisons across the whole brain just for the ABC term? Also is it then correct to use the outcomes to inform ROI analyses?

Any advice on designs or tests would be much appreciated.

Best wishes.